Thursday, October 14, 2010

163rd Post Jesus Said on Hell Con't. - Revelation 1:17 - 18.

Revelation 1: 17 & 18.
When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. Then he placed his right hand on me and said: "Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last. I am the Living One; I was dead, and behold I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades.
Revelation was written by John, the same John who wrote the Gospel, and three Epistles. This was John the beloved disciple of Jesus, whom he said of himself, was the disciple that Jesus loved. John wrote this book around 90 A.D. Clearly, long after Jesus had walked the earth and ascended into Heaven. Notice Jesus is right there in his vision, he placed his right hand on me and spoke. Jesus is clearly still alive here. Jesus goes on to Say "I am the First and the Last etc." He says that He is alive forever. Can Budha say that? Mohammad? Any of the other Gods? No! By saying that He holds the keys to death and Hades, Jesus is saying He is Lord over both. If Jesus holds these two keys, what Keys is Peter holding? Peter's keys are to Heaven. When Jesus says He holds the Keys to Death and Hades, he means He has the Supreme Power. Jesus did not have to wrestle with Satan, in order to get these Keys, like some people teach. Satan never had this control. Jesus was given these Keys by the Father upon completion of His work of redemption. Jesus is the only God interested in the salvation of all people. Contrary to popular belief not all roads lead to Heaven. They all lead to the cross; and it is there you have to make the decision. Do you believe?? Or not?? Only you can answer that question.

No comments:

Post a Comment