Wednesday, April 28, 2010

62nd Post Jesus His Mission Con't - John 12:47 - 50.

John 12: 47 - 50.
This passage is quite interesting and deals with the time that Jesus spoke those words all the way to the end of the world. Jesus tells the people that hear these words and still do not believe, Jesus does not judge him; for I did not come to judge the world but to save the world. He who rejects Me,
and does not receive My words, has that which judges him-- the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day. Clearly, here Jesus says that if you reject My words you will be judged on the last day. Then Jesus goes on to say "For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak. And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak.

Jesus message has been the same, if you want eternal life, you must hear My Words and keep My Commands. You have the same choice that the people did that first heard these words, you can receive or reject His words. Remember that if you choose to reject, those words will come back to bite you on the last day. But, then again if you reject those words, you really don't believe that Jesus will come again anyway. You will be there among all of those who chose to reject Jesus and His words, including Caiaphas (Matthew 26:64). Choose today who you believe, as for Me I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment