Wednesday, April 6, 2011

277th Post Jesus Said on the Kingdom of God Con't. - Matthew 19: 28 - 30 Con't.

Last post I was stating that their are many facsimile Christians, these are the ones for what ever reason, don't believe one or more of the truth's laid out by Jesus. They look like Christians in every other way though. These are the most dangerous, because they lead innocent people away from God. God says "He will judge them, and He will!" Don't take anything I write here as Gospel, check it with the Word of God. Make sure I am speaking correctly. Be a Berean (Acts 17:11), and check my words against the Bible. The God I try to talk about is the one of the Old and New Testaments, Alpha and Omega, and is spoken of throughout the whole Bible, not just the New Testament! The next part of this passage seems to be talking about missionaries. The Bible warns us about false teachers and false doctrines that will come in the last days. Jesus Himself was living in the "Last Days", that is why the early Christians were looking for Christ to return soon. They totally missed what He said about watching the signs. If Christians are watching for the signs, like they are supposed to, they would not be listening to all the hype about the upcoming end of the world. When those dates come and go, this blog will still be here. I can say this with confidence because I believe Jesus when He said "I did not come to do away with the Law and the Prophets, but to fulfill, every yot and tittle will be fulfilled before the end."
I Believe Christ, Do You??? To be a missionary like Jesus mentions, you must be bring all the same Gospel, not some form or most of it. One God! One Word! One Truth!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment